Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Saturday, February 28, 2015

【咖啡馆】Girls' Date At Petit Mary Patisserie


Today I will be just blogging a short post. 
Today went to Petit Mary Patisserie, which located at Ipoh Garden
 (just next to Jusco Kinta City Ipoh)





Look at the cakes! 
Oh my god, it simply just melted my heart. 
May I order all of them?! Hmm...

Let's see what we ordered. 





My friend said I just killed my teddy bear! 
So this is  MUST ORDER cake in this cafe.

I like the shop so much and it is super nice environment for girls' date. 
Because all item there was in Tiffany Blue! So pretty!


My pretty buddy! 
Secondary schoolmate is always the best one I can say.


[LOCATION] 
NO.83, Jalan Tasek, 
Taman Teh Teng Seng, 
31400 Ipoh, Perak. Malaysia.

[Contact Number]

That's all for today! xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment