Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Saturday, December 21, 2013

Freshkon Alluring Eyes Daily


Have you tried color contract lens? Why we have to wear color contact lens? Color contact lens can style us into different look. Sometimes we are get bored to the normal contact lens although it is more comfortable compared with color contact lens. What if color contact lens can made us look more gorgeous?! Never try never know. We have to step one step infront to try out something new!! And they said, girls with color contract lens is more charming. Do the statement correct? Lol. Maybe?

Recently find out this freshkon alluring eyes with daily!! Which means that I don't have to wear color contact lens everyday because I have long hours lecture in school. I almost wear 8hours plus each day for school. If wearing color lens I will feel that no comfortable. So I try out with this daily color contact lens so that I can wear it only if it is necessary. 

Freshkon alluring eyes daily came out with three different color which is Mystical black, Magnetic Grey and Winsome Brown. But if monthly it is available for four different color which is  Mystical black, Magnetic Grey, Winsome Brown and Mesmeric Black. 

So far I only tired the Mystical black for monthly. Although I know it is expensive compare with others brand. So I only brought freshkon during the fair! Sometimes MOG having fair at sgwang. It is sell it at very cheap price. Last time I brought it at RM150 for four box! Normal price is Rm65. Don't know when will have the deal again! Lol~


By the way, you can try your own look with freshkon lens at their new app! Click here  Have fun ya! 

This round I will go for Magnetic Grey for daily! As I always try out with black color. Grey maybe look different for me??never try never know! lol. Let's try! 

They are available with two package! One is 10 pieces (5days) another one is 30 pieces (15days). Recommended to get 30 pieces because it is cheaper compare with 10 pieces! I get it at Rm100 for 30 pieces and the 10 pieces is Rm45. So which one is cheaper? Maybe I can wear for my Chinese New Year too!! Haha~

The water content is 58% and it is enlarge with 14.2mm. Based curve is 8.5mm. Besides it is with UV too!! Which means that the UVA and UVB ray wont hurt your eyes. It is enlarge your eyes just a second. 

Today just tried out the first pair. So far, it is comfortable for me. As I have sensitive eyes. So I think it is ok for me.

Black or grey?! Haha~ the outcome is mixed with black and grey! It is what I want actually~ not like black color and not so fake also. 



Without flash and indoor. The outcome just like black color.

With flash! So? What do you think? Is it suit me? Actually I'm fall in love with it!! If want to give rank I think I will give 4 star out of five star.  For more information you can log on to their Facebook or Webpage .

I would like to try others brand too~ but I have to clear my normal contact lens first! Sob sob~

By the way i have changed my blog theme! do you like it? haha~

That's all for today! Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment