Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Non-heat hair curl tutorial Part 2

Every of us wish to have the romantic wavy hair, but we don't have the extra money to invest in the hair curler tong. However sometimes we will like having dilemma whether to invest in a curler tong. Because curler tong have variety of style. There have large mm curler tong, small mm curler tong, triple barrel curler tong and so on. Sometimes we will also get bored of straight hair too~

 I always dreaming about, when will my hair become Taylor swift? Her hair are so romantic and natural. That is what I want!!! 




Does she look gorgeous? Well, she look gorgeous in any of the hair style because she is so pretty!!! Taylor swift also having a perfume call Taylor swift perfume? Just read it from Daphne's blog. I wish. I could smell like her. Haha~ (cold joke) (Start singing love story~~) just love her song without a reason!

I love to learn all kind of DIY hair style from YouTube. Because I'm having a long hair, I can have fun of it. So, today I'm going to show you how I create my own non-heat hair style of wavy romantic curl which is almost same effect of the triple barrel curler.



Using triple curler tong?? No!! It is so expensive to have it cause I already have the normal curler tong. My mum will kill me if I invest these curler tong again. Because for her, all kind of curler tong are the same (=_=) Unless I try it on her hair then she only will appreciate my work done. Ishhh. Mama are like that~

I'm going to show you the second type which is the bottom right of the picture!


So let's start. First of all you have to clean your hair means after bath. Dry your hair into the half dry situation. Apply some hair product. Previous post already show you the product, you may click here to refer. ^^

After applying the hair product, you may take out the hair tools. Two pieces of the 「海棉寶寶」is needed. This time no need to open the mouth of the tools. Just roll the hair upward on hair tools as shown in the above picture.

After roll the hair. You may go to sleep now~ recommend do it at night~ When you wake at the next day, the magic is shown on your hair!! So easy right??!!

The result of the hair curl should be like this~



This is the end of the tutorial! Hope you guys enjoy the tutorial~ will try to learn more and more hair style and blog on it..

That's all for today! Xoxo 












No comments:

Post a Comment