Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Monday, December 16, 2013

In House Fashion (IHF Malaysia)

Hi everyone. I think most of you also know that my favorite boutique are IHF Malaysia!! Lol. Some of my friend thought I own a boutique call in house fashion. NO!! It is not own by me. It is only my favorite online boutique! 

I think you will be questioning me. Why it is my favorite online boutique? Why don't you go shopping outside? Why want to shop online? Hmm. I think this is the Malaysian culture. We don't believe the online things. Especially the quality of the clothes. Because we cannot try on it. We scare what if the clothes doesn't fit me?So what we can do is we have to shop smart. What is mean by shop smart? First of all we have to see the customer feedback of the online boutique. What did the customers feed back? And the actual photo of the products. For IHF you may click here Bloggers or Customers Review . Not only that, we have to see the measurement of the product. If you not sure. You may ask assistance.

In house fashion actually is based in Singapore. But they have own a online page in Facebook. You can click here IHF Malaysia. It is all counted as MYR. It is cheaper if you convert with SGD.

Why I love ihf? Because it provide a efficient services and they are also very friendly too! The quality of the product I can called it premium. 


This is the white colour waterfall top. You can see that the quality is quite thick. It can simply pair with a normal short jeans or the long jeans. 


Or you may choose black colour which is look more slimmer? It is suitable for any of the dates or event. This is so called casual look? 


If you feel that wearing a short jeans look very fatty you may try on their Melissa romper! Romper means that outer is skirt but inner is pant. Which mean you no need to wear extra safety pant inside. They sell it at the affordable price. You may take a look at their page at Facebook.


This is the Halloween outfit that I wear to attend my Halloween party!! Simple
Flora can make me look more sweet.

Let me show you more photo.



Sunflower romper? Now is on the trend!! You can only find this romper on their shop!! So far I have not see anyone else selling this piece in Malaysia. (O.o) 
I think it is enough for me to show you the outfit of ihf I have. Lol. 

Ihf are awesome. Because it is based on Singapore. Which mean that the chances of having the same outfit with others is low! Haha~ girls don't like to have same outfit with the stranger. So.. What are you waiting for? For your information. They are having sales now at very low price. Shop them away!! Their product sold out too fast also (o.O) Besides, they are also having giveaway for every album they launch!! Don't miss the chance ya!

Don't forget to follow their Instagram for more updates ya!

That's all for today. Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment