Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Saturday, August 9, 2014

【保养】Regen Cosmetics: 2 Steps Synergy Effect Mask Review


Hello girls!! I'm here to share with you what I have received from Hermo recently!
It is the hottest mask in town!! The Regen Cosmetics, 2 Steps Synergy Effect mask.


I wish to have a Super V shape face! I told boyfriend I want to go for plastic surgery IF after surgery I will not feel any pain from the operation! Haha~ that's mean impossible for me to go for plastic surgery. And boyfriend start to explain to me how the plastic surgery progress. Sounds so scary!

Who don't want to have a Super V shape face?! Who want the super round fat face?! 

I feel excited when I received the Regen Cosmetics masks from Hermo as MY Dream come true to have super V face!!! I can have Super V face at the same time I can have hydrated face by just 2 Steps!! They called this mask as 《V 脸神器》!

Regen Cosmetics are the Premium brand from KOREA! And now available in Hermo! Regen Cosmetics is a famous Korea cosmetics surgery hospital and their products are currently available in Malaysia exclusively with Hermo!

 I feel convenient and comfortable with  Hermo as Hermo have the friendly customer services. If you have brought anythings from Hermo before you will know why I love Hermo so much! They provide super best service and the price which are lower than outside store!! Most important things is you can stay at home and shopping online! 

What are the 2 Steps?

Step 1: Moisture your face like how the normal mask works.
Step 2: Pull the mask on all around your chin! For Super V mask works

Wait for 20 mins then take it off! You have SUPER V FACE now!!!




There are FOUR concern for you to choose!

Moisture Concern
Moisturizing, Firming, Modifying, Lifting
> Suitable for all skin type



Whitening Concern
Whitening, Brightening, Firming, Lifting, Modifying, Hydrating
 > Suitable for all skin type



Wrinkle Concern
Anti Wrinkle, Anti-aging, Soothing
> reduce wrinkle reborn
> Suitable for all skin type



Pore concern
Pore Care, Pore Tightening, Lifting, Radiance, Modifying
> reduce acne and tightening pores 
> Suitable for all skin type



















How much is it?! 
> 1 box with 5 piece - RM82.50 (Save RM7 if buy piece by piece) Allow to mix all four concerns
> 1 piece - RM17.90



Customers Review ( taken from Hermo site)




Besides, I also received a box of beauty product from Hermo! Looks what inside the box!


Tadaaa! Yadah sample!!! @.@ feel wanna try long time ago!!




Just tried out this Spa Milk Salt! The smell of milk is so strong! Even me myself also fall in love with the smell of it! 


Natural Republic hand cream with Cherry Smell! Feel convenient as it can put at my handbag. My hand won't feel dry after all! I love hand cream!



Yadah Toner and brightening ampoules sample size!! Feel so excited to try out Yadah's product as many of the bloggers give a positive review on it! The smell of the product is good also!! I'm in love with it!!

For more information you may log on to their website!! 

That's all for today's review!! xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment