Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Friday, December 13, 2013

The Casio TR15 Contest with HELLO KITTY!!!!

All of us are caving for this so called 'God Camera' including me!! As my friend who really know me, im a camera fever girl! Plus it is a LIMITED EDITION with HELLO KITTY!! which mean that it is sell it on a limited time only!! Oh my god! it is so cute!! i cant wait to have it! 

Most of the online seller sell TR15 with so expensive price compare to the original casio retail price. Which i really cant afford it (even everyday i just eat bread). Girls being girls.

Have you see the contest that casio posted in their instagram already? Here you go!! As you can see that the Limited edition is including a BABY-G watch too!! i still remember when i was a kid, i almost use all my saliva to persuade my dad to buy me a baby-G watch for me. I just love casio product, because all of them are just AWESOME!!


Well, Im not get ready to join because i cant find a picture of creative! im still thinking of how can i be creative while i selfie. As all of you know that im saving money for this TR15 such a long time. (but save for long long time also cant hit the target! because it is so expensive for a normal student and i really hope that i can win this! 我会尽全力的!) 

Here are some simple step you have to follow in order to win this
Step 1: Simply take your most creative 'self-portrait' photo and share it on Instagram
Step 2: Tag casio's instagram account onto your photo
Step 3: Hashtag#casioexilimnewyear2014 onto your caption

Just simple 3 step, you could be the one who win away this TR15!! Good luck everyone and good luck to me! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment