Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Things to achieve in 2014

Hello everyone! What do you want to achieve in coming 2014? Do share with me. 

There are Few things I want to achieve in 2014:

1. Pass all my exam and graduate in may 2014
By passing an accounting paper is not a easy job. The level of accounting is getting high at my stage. I'm facing level 5 paper of ACCA. So... Just study hard Lo.... This is what I can do now~ I just want to graduate with all my friends. If you ask me, do you want to continue to study the 
last 5 paper for ACCA? I just can answer you, I want to take a rest from studying. (T_T)

2. Get my dream camera
I wish I can get my dream camera in 2014. Either by saving money or start to earn some income. The reason is I love camera. Daddy always ask me to wait for a better camera to launch. Hmmm... Dad, why need to wait, wait until I old already I also don't have my own camera (=_=) I know tr15 is getting expensive. So want I can do is just save money. It is hard to get a sponsor camera cause I'm not a well known blogger. People will think that I'm just a scam. I just want to get better camera instead of using iPhone all the time.

3. Be a well known blogger
I wish to be a well known blogger. Just well known, not the famous one. I just start to love blogging for no reason. I told my dad that I'm a blogger, and my dad said...( you are a blogger?? Are you kidding? You can or not?!) ya dad, I'm a blogger. Do allow me to do what I like to do. My home is more like discipline family. Cannot drink alcohol, cannot smoke, cannot night outing and so on. So compare to my friend I'm just a very very very good and discipline girl. Ya, I appreciate what my dad did to us. At least I'm not clubbing now~

4. Family must be stay healthy
Family have to be stay healthy all the time. Family is the most important thing in my life. I just love them so much (even I have over control by my dad, I know he just want to protect me). Sometimes I just like to complain, but I will follow what he ask me to do. Whatever he decided is just for my own good. I know that~

5. Having a nice trip with Boyfie in UK
Yeah~ I'm having a trip with Boyfie in UK next year. This is the first trip with him. Haha~ quite excited. I'm just start to collect the things can use in UK. For example all the sweater. I know it is too early to prepare. But I just too excited that daddy allow me to go. (^-^) Boyfie studying in UK. I always ask him, where you want to bring me to go? He just like... Ermmm.. Is it too early to plan? (T-T) sorry la, I just too excited baby. Hope everything will be fine.

Five simple things I want to achieve it. What is yours? Work hard to achieve my target.
Continue to study for my final exam~ Jia You!! 

That's all for today!!! Xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment