Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Saturday, December 14, 2013

Camera

Hi everyone, today I'm going to share you something. That's camera!! I think most of you are own a camera. Do you satisfied your camera? What is the definition of satisfied a camera? This is the answer that most of the girls will answer ---> which is " of cause the effect must be nice la!" Lol

A camera was so important for each and every one nowadays. Because it can capture down our memory. No matter is funny? Or some important things. For example, capture the answer of tutorial!! Lol. It is just for student like me. Haha~ People just like to snap snap snap and share share share and like like like! That's was the life of people. ( I just want to say: Yeah! Same here same here! Me too me too! )

However, everyone also pursue a "better camera". Lol. For man or boys. Better camera was the so called DSLR. But for girls better camera was the so call "god camera". Haha~ So. I think I might buy toto, maybe one day I strike toto then I no need everyday eat bread to save money :( :(



So, don't think so much of camera already! Although I'm a camera fever girl! Ishhh.. Alright I try not to think for temporary k. But it is very hard to control. Lol.

That's all for today! Xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment