Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Last Time In The ETS Train

Hi guys! Today is the last time I sit this ETS train alone :)) I'm moving back to my hometown which is Ipoh!!! For temporary working and for learning how to drive a car :)) (as I never drive a car after I have taken my license!) lol. I think most of the girls same like me :)))

After I gain some experience from working and knew how to drive, I WILL BE BACK IN KL!! WAIT ME!! Lol~


Feel so wonderful~ as I really feel relax~ 
Say good bye to my kl friend and classmate~ lol.


It is too early now! In the train just few of us~ all stranger of cause! Haha~

Lastly, just wanna tell you! I WILL BE BACK!! :D

That's all for today! Xoxo.





No comments:

Post a Comment