Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Saturday, April 12, 2014

One Day Trip in Malacca


Hey guys!! Today just went to malacca eat, play and snap photo with my family!! Long time never be there! I think around 6-7 years ago~ almost forgot how is malacca look like. Lol


Went 「和記」to have our lunch. The 雞粒飯 so nice as last time :))

The address: 
Hoe Kee Chicken rice
No. 4,6,8, Jalan Hang Jebat, 75200 Melaka.



This is my little cousin. He is a mixed blood child. Only want to eat MCD happy meal. We have to treat him like the king! =_=
Now a days children very difficult to handle when compare to last time =_= I have no idea how to handle him except holding his hand. =_= really speechless 




After that we have our cendol!! Yummy~








The place was too crowded! We have to stand there and eat our cendol! :(( 

Let me show you some photo of malacca :))









That's all for today trip. A very short trip. But it is a memorable day I have :))

*As a reminder for girls, remember to bring umbrella or cap and put on sunblock while you go for a trip!! Because it is always a sunny day!! My face gone!! Sun burn all around my body :(( *

Xoxo :))




No comments:

Post a Comment