Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Changes Between Single And In A Relationship For Girls


Hi girls! So sorry that I didn't update my blog recently! As I'm searching my first job in my hometown~ It is very hard for me to find a job that with a comfortable working hours and environment~ hmm.. They offer very very low salary and expected you to work very very late and very very hardworking for them!! Now everyday also need to overtime until 7-8pm. Feel very very tired after work! Hmm.. :(( okok. Stop blaming!

So back to the topic today :)) Are you single? Or in a relationship? There are few changes I relize when a girl changed the single status to in a relationship. I found it is so true! How about you? Hmm.. A big changes~ Did you realize that?

1. No more make up while dating with Boyfie 
Most of the boys will only relize what his girlfriend actually look like after they are being together for more than one month! Girl friend with no makeup, no combing  her hair well, being rule at home and others~ (it that true?) Actually the reason is girls always believe that her Boyfie will love her no matter what. No matter what she look like (I mean before makeup and after makeup)

2. Lazy to dress up nicely 
Girls being girls!! Girls actually don't like to dress them up everyday. Because they are lazy and tired to makeup, dressing up nicely just for a date! Just a simple date with same guy and maybe will date him twice a week? Being a girlfriend, sometimes we lazy to think what to wear, how today gonna be look like. It always with the SAME GUY! He knew my ugliness and my prettiest~ what for I wear like a princess EVERY dating with him? Hmmmmmmm.......

But girls, please keep in mind! Boys always like his girlfriend to be pretty and dress up nicely always. He might bring you out to meet his friends and family. Dress up yourself for an important date~ you don't know he might propose to you on that day?! Lol~

3. Always like to stalk friend's girlfriend
 Do you relize that your girlfriend like to stalk your friend's girlfriend and start to compare herself and others. She will be asking you which one is more prettier?! As a boyfriend, his answer always will be "of cause is you la!!" The reason why boys always answer the same answer is.... He will be killed if his answered is not his girlfriend. So pity for being a boyfriend actually!! No choice la~ girlfriend is like that one~ hahaha~(Zap Shang la) lol

4. Start to question boyfriend whether you love her or not
This is the question that girls always like to ask~ " baby you love me or not?" . Question will be repeating and repeating for infinity time. Haha~ No choice. Being a boyfriend you have to answer very "nicely" if not girlfriend will start to complain and said "you scold me!!" "You start to changed already, last time you said you love me! Now don't have anymore! I know!" Lol~ 

5. Cutting down the chatting time with other friends
After being a girlfriend, we will cut down the time chatting with other friends. The reason is, you have to tell him who are you chatting with and what are the content. =_= so tiring to tell every single words! So I better don't chat at all. Full time focus on Boyfie enough~ (He will not complain anymore that you have no time with him :)))) )

6. Enquiry for exchange the Facebook password
It is a normal thing for a couple. Exchanged password is not a big deal things (for me). The reason is I didn't did any hidden things behind him. I tell him, you wanna login my fb? Just login la~ nothing to see one! Don't believe? Login LO~( the LO have to sound louder) (for sure!! He won't login at the time! Hahahahahaha) 绝招 :)))

How about you girls? Did you realize we changed a lot while compare to single! Lol~ 
I had found my first job!! Yeah~ will share my first experience after this! Stay tune!! 

That's all for today sharing! Xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment