Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Saturday, May 31, 2014

How To Style A Bouncy Curly Hair


Hi girls! I just back from work. So tired!!!! I work on Saturday also! Hmm.. The company damn bad. :((

 So this weekend gonna share with you my beauty secret. It is a hair curl tutorial again!! Again? Ya again! :((( Many of the reader asked me about how I made my curly hair so bouncy? Let see how I made it perfectly?

First, you gonna get a hair curler. You may get it at anyway BUT I will recommend you to get it at SUPERMODEL's SECRET. Why you have to get the hair curler there?! Any Different?

1: They offers many types of hair curler iron with affordable price.
2: You may find the hair curler iron is user friendly with a lot of hair tutorial provided by the owner of the store.

So which one I choose? I'm chosen the 2 in 1 Hair Strenghtner and Curler~
Why I choose this? The main reason is....  PINK color!! My favorite colour!! 

Let see what are the benefit to own this hair curler? 

1: It is 2 in 1. Which mean that you can save your place to keep this curler.
2: When you are planned for you travel. It is easy for you to bring in on your luggage. You can style whatever hair style you like.
3: The hair curler's temperate is controllable. You can choose which degree you want.

You might ask, where can I get it from? No worry. You can get it from the link below:

 Here 
or
You may contact +6 016 2801990 (SMS/Whatsapp/Call) 
or 
LINE / VIBER / KAKAOTALK @Supermodel2u 
or 
or
Visit their Beauty Store : 1st Floor, 41A, Jln SS 15/4B Subang Jaya 47600 
(Same row as N Foods & Herbs with Hong Leong Bank)

Don't forget to follow their Instagram: @ Supermodels_Secrets 
and Twitter : @ Supermodel2u
and Blog : http://www.supermodels-secrets.com/

Next, you have to get a hair spray. Any hair spray will do. Just spray on the middle to end part of the hair will do. Spray before you start to curl your hair :)) Please keep in mind, not to use boy's hair spray! It is for boys not girls! Lol!! 

This time I'm using the straight part of the hair iron to made the curl. The picture are shown below :






1. Take a small amount of hair.
2. Clip it using the hair straightening iron.
3. Turn it (180 Degree) down and pull it.
4. Repeat the first step for the entire hair.

The outcome will be like this :)) 



Hope this might help you to style yourself in an important date :)) Practice makes perfect :))


That's all for today! Xoxo. Good Night :))



No comments:

Post a Comment