Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Monday, June 16, 2014

Insomnia night


Hi guys, tonight is an insomnia night. This is the first time I insomnia since I enter into working life! Just had a celebration dinner with my dad for Father's Day! I ordered coffee for the dinner and I have forgotten that I have to work on tomorrow morning! :(( Feel regret now~ I can't sleep! I can't sleep I can't sleep!! Feel like shouting at this moment.

So what to do? Blogging at this hour lo...just let me sleep ok? But I really can't fall asleep. Arghhhhh..

So today I be the driver for my dad and mum. Feel so proud because I really don't know how to drive actually. Still a trainee because I had never drive before after I have pass my driving license 4 years ago! Just too admire that the people who know how to drive a car. Lol. I just want to be a pasenger forever! Hahahaha~ why? Because I can always fall asleep while they are driving. Heheehehe. Damn Sui.. I know.. 

As expected, feel very very tired after work. Just imagine you work at 8:45am and go back home at 7:00pm. Non-stop working, non-stop sorting and non-stop picking up phone call!! So I told my Boyfriend that I want to be a taitai next time!! And boyfriend laugh at me :((( he also damn sui..

Now is 1:30AM!! Have to wake at 7:00am later!! Oh no!! Please let me sleep! I swear I will never drink coffee at night anymore!! :((((

Good night and sweet dream~ xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment