Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Sunday, July 6, 2014

Shopping Spree With Worthy Book

Hi guys!! Sorry to say that I didn't update my blog recently as I really busy on working. Imagine your deadline is on 15 July and you have a lot of cases haven't done yet. The most important thing is the client haven't send all the document and they expect you to finish it before deadline! WTF!! As my boss said, let the client to kena penalty! Yea, I totally agree with you boss. We are not god you know. We are human being. I can start complain until the next morning. Lol. Okok. Stop blaming already. 

Today wanna share with you some good things that I get it from worthy book! Voucher!! Everyone love voucher especially girls!! This is because we have excuses to shopping!! Lol~ we love discount voucher always. So let me introduce you this voucher booklet. It is called worthy book. 


There are 120+ vouchers inside this booklet which included all the girls' needs! For example, fashion, food, beauty and etc. so let see what are the voucher included in the book.


Do you heard about the online blog shop called Christy Ng?! It is so famous among girls~ they provide quality show with affordable price! See.. They having voucher for this blog shop!
The voucher included BUY 1 FREE 1!! Oh my god! So cheap if you buy two together in one price! Sister getting married soon! So i can buy shoe with my mum by using this voucher! 



Oh my god! They even having the supermodel's secret voucher too!! My favorite blogshop too!!!
I can save at least RM20 from purchase their product. I can buy lot of beauty product there~ hehe


Never shopping after i started to work! I miss my shopping time with my buddy! Never mind, i can shopping online too! 

As you know that my boyfriend coming back Malaysia soon! So I gonna dating with him! With the worthy book I can save a lot of money!! 





My all time favorite! Japanese food! "Ehhhhhhhh... SUSHI NEH~~"
That's how I tell my parents and boyfriend that I want to eat Japanese food! Lol~











The Ladies edition is only cost you RM25 and FnB Edition only cost RM29.90!!! Affordable right?! If you think that it is overbudget, you might share with your best friend. Good things always share with your buddy :))

Where can you buy this? It is available at all major bookstores, MPH, Popular, Times, Borders, Kinokuniya and selected mynews.com outlet in KL & Selangor!! Not only that, it is also available on their website too (www.worthybook.my)

For more information you may log on to :


Guess what are the coming post? Gonna surprise all of you~ hehe

That's all for today! Happy Shopping Spree! Wee~ Good Night. Xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment