Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Monday, July 28, 2014

Welcome Back Malaysia, Darling

Hi guys!! Guess who back to malaysia?! 
Yes! Is my only darling, boyfriend! 
I have been waiting this day for a year! 
*Feel so touching actually*

After one year long distance relationship. 
Did anything change? 
Answer is NO.
Our heart will still together no matter where we are. 
*Feel so touching x2*

First met him when he arrived in Ipoh at the same day!! 
Wee~ you can feel how a boyfriend miss his girlfriend so much!
 So called: " I can't wait to see you". 

I was working on that day, 
I only have one hour lunch break.
 So we decided to have our lunch at the nearest shopping mall :)) 
and i told him, find me after my work :D

" I can't wait to selfie with him "


Hi darling, one year never hug you already. 
Still feel so warm as last time.


What we did after work?! 
Yea. It is the hockey.

Long time never play such game with him. 
So, let's fighting! 


** just ignore my tired face after work :(( *

While waiting for the movie. 
Let us take a selfie first :))


Our second dating.

Don't feel surprise that he drive a teddy bear car. 
It is actually my car, 
but my dad asked him to drive. =_=. 
The reason behind, 
my dad scare my driving skill tak boleh pakai. 


Non-stop selfie!!
 一年没有合照就是这样!


The best boyfriend ever! 
I told him my car run out of petrol.
 Asked him help me to pump in the petrol. 
He no reject at all. 
I just passed some money to him then he just help like how he pump petrol for his car. 
Haha~ 
no wonder my dad asked him to drive my car =_=


He love ice!
 Especially in Malaysia, 
terrible horrible and vegetable hot! 
He said, you will never sweat in UK.
 Really?! Let's see how later in September :D


And. Long time never shoot OOTD with him. 
(My personal photographer) :))
 Not bad ma... After one year never shoot for me :))



I think is enough for me to show you.
 For more photo? 
Stay tune for our next dating :)) 

Welcome back malaysia baby! <3 

That's all for today! xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment