Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Wednesday, November 26, 2014

【带我去。法国】Weekend Getaway #2 : Paris Part 2

Hello people! Here i come to share with you the Paris part 2.
I think you are excited what i'm going to share with you right? 
SO, Lets go!

Disneyland, Paris


Disneyland! Finally i came to here, my dreamland! i want to come here when i was a kid. If you are the Disney fans, this is a place you must go! I feel so excited when I knew boyfriend planned to bring me here! I was like a kid told him every time that I will go DISNEYLAND soon!! He was like =_= and said inside his heart (I'm wrong to tell you too early, can you please stop to mention about Disneyland?! I feel like wanna slap you) Hey sorry la, i just too excited!! Because I gonna meet my Winnie the Pooh there! Hahaha!

You can go Disneyland by public transport. I remember that ticket cost us around 30+ Euro for 2 people. And not to forget notice them you are student. Because sometimes they having student rate for the public transport.

One day is always not enough for you to play all the ride in Disneyland. And almost all ride feeling crazy! If you not feeling well, just don't go for it. Because Disneyland interesting part not only the ride, there having many place for you to take picture and explore! I went there just a round the corner of Halloween. So there are having Halloween theme. All the devil devil character will come out and scare you. Haha~ and all in Orange color! The pumpkin color.


This is the ticket of DISNEYLAND park. Recommended you to buy online. The reason was there are super long queue always. Super hard to queue for the line and it takes long time to buy.
We didn't managed to stay in Disneyland hotel because it is SO expensive!! 











I'm too lucky to go there before Mickey's Halloween Parade start! 
I though I missed it cause we are playing some ride.
 I saw my WINNIE THE POOH there!! 
Oh my god! He is so so cute!!! 
Just wanna go centre there to hug him, and bring him home! Hahaha~









I tell you what, i missed the time to meet my pooh pooh!! T_T
i feel wanna cry already! :( 
Never mind, next time i will bring my kid here to meet the big pooh pooh! haha







For more information how to go to Disneyland? 
You may log on to this web page to find out more!



Eiffel Tower, Paris



So sunny!!! The sunny day only at Paris. Not in Belfast. :(



Infinity line of the queue. So we give up for the queue (=_=)



        I found the big big Duffy!! Super cute!!

That's all for today sharing! Xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment