Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Sunday, February 2, 2014

Gathering with the NS Leng Luisss in 2014

Hello everyone! Today gonna share with you the gathering with the NS lengluisss~ actually we have gathering every year in Chinese New Year! Yeah~ this year manage to gather again!! Hehe~ 

We manage to gather at Starbucks Aeon station 18 this year~ well I think most of us also like Starbucks' coffee~ and the most important things is Starbucks have the wifi!!! Nowadays we can't live without the wifi! 










Yes~ I fat around 3kg after I back to hometown! The reason is mama always cook the delicious food and asked me to finish it! :( nvm~ gonna keep fit after the Chinese New Year!! My face!! As round as a fishball now!! Lol

We chat all the non-sense and laugh all the way!! Thankyou the photographer~ lol~ actually we force him to take picture of us!! Sorry la~ Hahahahaha~ girls always like to snap picturessssss!


Let me introduce to you! This is Sunny!! She is one of my best friends! Our birthday just different in one day!! Can you believe that?! Lol~ this is true!! 


This is mei kee~ she is like blur blur one~ always get bully by others~ maybe her attitude is quite soft~ lol~ last time I like to "curi-curi" get into their dom and sleep together with she and sunny! She is so beautiful now!! 


This one is me!! The most talkative one!! Lol~ 


This is Mun San~ we called her as Mun Mun~ she is a pretty girls also~ actually she is like our "da jie"~ cause last time we get bully by the Malay boys she is the one who stand out and protect us in the NS!! 


This is choi keen! We called her as keen~ she is also a pretty girls!! All the Ipoh girls are the pretty girls!! She is the pretty piano teacher!! And she has a engineer boyfie! Lol~ 


This is the photographer of the day! He is the one we ask him to take photo of us~Lol~ This is the post we force him to pose also~ we are so evil!! Hehe~This is the new friend today~ she is keen's friend~ he is the Sam tet boy. Maybe boyfie know him?? Gonna ask boyfie tonight! Lol~

We chat like no body there today~ and the boy like....so boring! I can feel that actually~ lol!!

Using the Lumix GF6! The picture so nice right?! See!! This is the reason why I'm so dilemma about choosing the camera!! GF6 or Sony nex 5T?! Hmmmm.......


This is the picture that I took almost 10 mins to take! Lol~ I told them, I can't find a right angle to selfie~ and they answer me this emotion (=_=) 
Ya ma~ today just no moody to selfie, don't know why~ maybe my hair is so messy today!! :( :(

The memorable day we have today~I think it is the end of the post! 
That's all for today!! Xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment