Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Thursday, January 30, 2014

What to do during Chinese New Year?

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Hello! Is me again. How about the reunion dinner tonight?! Yea! Wish you all have a happy reunion night!!

So, what will you do during this Chinese New Year? I love Chinese New Year! I think it is lack of the new year decoration now adays in home. I just saw my neighbours' house, not much decoration like last time already. Some of them not even do any decoration! Lol~ Well it is same to me every year. Go back grandma house and have a reunion dinner! 

Let's start my story! Today go back to grandma house and have a reunion dinner~ when we reach there, me and my sis will said the same word~ "very boring ahhh~" why I said so?! It is because mama busy cooking, cousin busy playing with the iPadsssssss, papa busy chatting with the uncles and grandparents. So only left me and my sis like doing nothing. You will start to ask this question: "can watch tv ma". I will answer you~ papa and the uncles conversation already cover the tv sounds~ and then you will continue to question me: "you can maximize the tv volume ma". Then I will continue to answer, it will scolded by my dad and said not respecting the elder! (=_=)  So I will said~ BO BIAN LO!! So boring ahhhh~

What to do during first day of CNY?! Do you get ready your bullets for tomorrow?( answer the relative question) lol!! May I ask the question?! Why don't they feel boring and tired?! Every year also ask the same question with the same answer (=_=) Actually today the relative already start questioning me~ APA LU MAO!!!

Next things is, will gathering with all my NS leng Luiss again~ haha. Can't wait to meet them!! One year never meet already!! Oh my god! Time flies really!! It was like met 1 month ago only! Lol~ Have to plan what to wear during the gathering? Hahaha~ 

The last things is~ last sem after the CNY! Actually I said to papa every before the new sem.. I said.. "Papa I don't want to go back, I want to stay at home!!"
It is the last sem!! Ya last sem!! After this sem I can merdeka!! Hehehehe~

Alright~ gonna end my blogging because I'm very very tired~ haha.

That's all for today!! Xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment