Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Friday, January 24, 2014

My Childhood Games

A super late night post for today~ Do you have childhood games? Recently mum have found a lot of games at storeroom. Lol. Actually I have many childhood games but all is down now~ I think it already been store almost 10 years plus! What are the childhood games I have found?

The game boy!!! Lol. I think most of us also own a game boy. There are variety of game boy, but I only own this type of game boy.





Another one is Play Station one (PS1) games~ I can't show you here cause it is unable to connect with my tv now~ lol. Have to play it at the old tv. I think most of us also own a PS one. What are my favorate games? It is crash bandicoot!! Anyone heard about it? 

Sony actually done a great job that created this PS. It helps us to have a great childhood memories. Sometimes I will think that why no one convert this game to apps store? So that I can download it~ lol!! Love this game so much~ (@.@)

Next games also one of my favorite PS games. It is Micky Mouse Kitchen! It is a long lost games~ cause I accidentally lost the CD!! [feel like wanna cry die]

I only left with the cover of the games. Just cover! No CD inside!! T_T! Maybe I have borrow someone? The "someone" never return to me! 
Girls always like to play so called "cute cute" games~ Ya~ I'm girls~ always like to play the games with the cute characters~ ( I know my friends will said, only you like the cute cute things not us k) (=_=)

Another favorite game is PC games~ 


It is Roller Coaster games~ we like to buy the games at the night market~ because it is quite cheap~ I still remember the price is around RM5 per game! Cheap right?! I think I can't find such game now~ maybe for now, the kids only like to play iPad games~ (=_=)
The games actually about  build your own theme park with all the roller coaster~ quite nice to play! Even the window 7 also can support this game! The game I think is almost 10years plus and still can install in my laptop~ lol

Having sem break now~ staying at home play games and watch the old old drama~ Actually it is a quite enjoy activities at home. Cause I can think back my childhood memories~ play games with sisters, watch drama together and so on~ 
It is very hard to download the old version of Cantonese Hong Kong Drama. All only available in Mandrin version~ means not the original sound version~ hmm.. Have to workhard to find it out~ lol.. Google it?? Haha..

Do you have your childhood memories too? Share with me :)

That's all for today!! Good night! Xoxo.







No comments:

Post a Comment