Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Monday, January 27, 2014

5 things will do during Sem Break

Hello everyone!! Today going to share with you 5 things will do during sem break! I think most of you will feel so excited about this word --> "SEM BREAK LA" lol!! Actually same to me too!! Being a student hope to have holiday like secondary school. Because secondary school having so much public holidays. University and colleges are not many as secondary school! 

All of us hates exam! Cause it is a sleepless weeks! Because most of us also like last minutes study~ haha~ ya! We carry too heavy subject~ so have to spend more time to study. During exam week, we just focus on the book! Even go bath also think that is a waste of time~ still have so many chapter haven't go through~ lecturer told us have to study ALL CHAPTERS! Because they all are interrelated! (What the!!) and then the lecturer will continue said " I told you all to start study at the first lecture, not to attend on the last few lecture just for tips!" Yaya~ none of the student will start study on the first lecture k. Alright alright~ stop blaming already. Haha~ so we fight for exam and wait for sem break! 

This is the last sem break I have!! Because next sem is my last sem already! I'm going to graduate soon!! Yeah!! My friend said~ you sure will miss your college life! Ya I know~ but I'm tiring from study~ (T_T)

5 things sure will do during sem break

1. Sleep like no tomorrow 
During the exam, we can said we didn't sleep well or sleep enough everyday! Especially the night before exam~ all of us looks like panda on the next day! Lol~ of cause, after the exam we sleep like no tomorrow! I still remember I sleep almost 12 hours plus after the final exam! Mama know I'm very very tired~ so she also not dare to wake me up on the next day~

2. Eat whatever is delicious
I'm staying in the hostel not staying at home. So there are no "mama's food" for me! So envy my classmate that have mama's food everyday! All I have to cook myself or "da Bao" the dinner and lunch! During the exam week, there are no time or I'm quite lazy to da bao from outside each and every dinner or lunch~ so I only eat bread~ "so kolian Lo"! Normally after the exam, I'm like a rocket, pack everything and buy ticket back to my hometown! Eat whatever mama's food and my "Ipoh food"! Hehe~

3. Start to download all the drama and movie
I love to download all the old Hong Kong drama during the sem break or before the exam start! The reason is last time we don't have the download technology! I still remember during the weekend or weekdays me and family will sit at the dinning room watch the one episode of drama! Ya I remember is tv2 or tv3 at 7pm every weekdays! So if we missed it, we just missed the one episode! Not like astro~ will repeat the episode everyday. Lol~ actually I still prefer the old drama, cause the actors' skill is better than now punya! Haha~ 

4. Shopping with Family or Friends
During diploma, I still will stay one day or two days more for outing with my gangs! But now, my gang are spilt due to we are different course, different class and we are having different stress level! Lol~ most of us having the maximum stress level~ Accounting is not an easy subject for higher level!! Stress to the max!! So after the diploma, normally I will go back home town after the exam or the next day! Because wanna shopping with mama!! Hehe~ love to shop with family because I love my family! And boyfie not around. I'm just LONELY AND ALONE!!

5. Play games or watch movie at the mid night
I like to play game or watch movie at mid night. There is no why~ Lol~ play until I fall asleep. Hahaha~ that's student life!! Like to do things at mid night! That's how my dark circle came from!! T_T

That's how I spend my sem break!! Chinese New Year is just around the corner, do you brought your new year stuff already? Haha~ wish you all happy Chinese New Year in advance!!

By the way I have changed my blog's heading!! Do you like it? Comment and let me know~ 

That's all for today! Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment