Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Saturday, December 6, 2014

【DIY】DIY Little Santa With ''Ang Pao''



Hello people!! Christmas is just around the corner! And of course Christmas sales all around, I can't resist myself away from SHOPPING! I love shopping although every time I know I will be just window shopping. But I love the decoration of Christmas! Especially in UK! 

If you wonder how would you decorate your room?! Why don't do some DIY yourself ? It is so "organic" if you do it yourself! Haha. and it cost you absolutely ZERO MONEY! I like to say this word recently, "zero money".

I learned it through online, and I think it is quite cute! So today wanna share with you how to make it. Simple steps will do.

All you need is :
1. Color Paper in red color or SUBSTITUTE with "angpao" 
2. Cutter or Scissors 
3. Maker-pen in black color


SO LETS START!





























 Let's start and do your little Santa! 
Do share with me if you had done it :))

That's all for today sharing!! Xoxo..



No comments:

Post a Comment