Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Monday, December 29, 2014

【分享】Achievement in 2015




Hello guys! How was your last Christmas?! I hope it was fine and wonderful! haha~ i have a wonderful day with family and wonderful night with boyfriend's family too! 

It is time to talk about what achievement I wish to achieve in coming year 2015! To revise back my achievement in 2014, you may refer HERE! I just noticed that I  HAVE ACHIEVED ALMOST ALL OF THEM!! I'm very proud that I'm one of the member of Malaysia Hottest Blogger. They totally bring me up to another blogging level which I'm a little bit of "well-known" blogger. Haha~ it is always my dream that I wish to be one of the well-known blogger. So I made my dream came true.  

Time flies! In 2014 is the toughest year in my life! To be a graduate student is not an easy thing to do. You have to put a lot of effort to make it successful. So I made it! I graduated in year 2014! This is the most honored thing I have done in my life!


This convocation gown is not easy to wear! I would like to thank you my parents who are so patient, supportive and lovely to accompany me during my hard time. Without their support I think I would not be able to be a graduated student. As I'm not a clever girl, I'm just the one who put a lot of effort to complete my study. Luckily at last I made it! Current level is always not enough for me, I would like to proceed the higher level which is ACCA which is the LAST 5 paper of ACCA. I hope I can finish them in 3 years time. It is so hard to pass all of them. So I just targeted to pass them in 3 years.

So what are the Achievement in 2015?!

1. Earn money as many as possible

As you know, being a graduate is not easy to find a job which offers you high pay! And in ipoh, you will definitely get super and super low pay because I have no experience at all!! So, I have to learn all of the thing then CIAO to go another company to get higher pay! You want to know more about my working experience you may refer HERE!

2. Save money as many as possible

As you know that I'm traveling UK 60days. After I came back in totally bankrupt! My stingy attitude become more and more serious! For those food cost me above RM10 I will not go and buy it! I don't know why!! Super stingy! and I'm planning to go boyfriend's convocation in 2016 June! So...... SAVE MONEY FOR MY NEXT UK TRIP!! Sp that i can do some shopping there and play around in UK! You know what, the best thing did in life is TRAVEL WITH LOVE ONE!! And you know that value of Ringgit Malaysia was super small!! And GST coming! I think deflation coming soon! EVEN Interbank transfer also want to charge another 6%!!! WTF!! 

3. To be more "well-known" blogger

I wish to be more well-known blogger as everyone was reading my blogposts. No longer I blog to my self. I wish to influence all of you to learn more thing in life. For example DIY paper craft, more hair tutorial or skin routine tuitorial and etc. Sharing is Caring! You know right!


4. Pursue a new life rather than just working

I wish to pursue a new life! For example doing business? I wish to share all lovely staff to all my lovely reader. To find something special for all of you. But I have still no idea what business I would like to do yet. Any suggestion? Hmm.. Do tell me what you want me to sell? Hahaha~ (feel free to comment below there)


That's all for today!
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment