Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Friday, March 21, 2014

Belated Valentine Gift



Hi guys! Just received my belated valentine gift from boyfie!!! MY NEW TOY!!
 At least it reach my hand now~After one month plus~ Weeee~

I get it from my mum, cause boyfie posted it to my hometown~
 mum received a month ago~
 finally she passed it to me when she visit my brother's house. 

This bear, all the way from UK! 
I think "He" only know how to speak English~
 have to teach him mandarin from today onward! 
Haha~ (sound crazy) 
But this is how the girls talk to the teddy bear~ wee~~ 
Can you imagine my happy face now~~ hehe.

Boyfie just told me that he will be booking the flight ticket for me to go oversea with him!! 
Yeah~ feel more excited on this!!
 And still saving money to buy the tr15! 
Tell myself "no tr15, not going to UK!" Lol~ (sound more crazy) 

Searching job recently~
 Don't know where am I going to work~
 any recommendation? Hmmmm.... Still thinking~

I thinks thats all for today's update. Continue to do my stuff. Xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment