Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Monday, March 31, 2014

5th Anniversary


5 year is not a short period of time. It is hard to maintain the 5 year relationship. I never expect we can maintain the relationship for 5 years time! Lol~ 
Many of my friend asking me, how to maintain 5 year relationship even it is a long distance relationship? Lol~ you can read through HERE ! And most of my friend told me not to study anymore after they knew what baby studying (=_=)

Just went to Low Yat  buy anniversary present to boyfie. Actually i just look for the RAZER mouse. The gaming mouse. Boyfie said all RAZER mouse is a ''good mouse''. But you know how much is a razer mouse? The cheapest also need hundred plus. LOL~  as my "kiap siap'' attitude, i decided to look around in the shop first. 

After that, i get into the Hand disk department. I still remember that boyfie mention he wanna to buy a hard disk because his laptop memory is almost full. He need an external hard disk. (see!! i still remember what you said! although every time we talk i'm like in a sleepy mood) 

Actually i'm so dilemma that wanna to buy razer mouse or hard disk. The reason is boyfie having a competition and the prize is a razer mouse and some cash. Boyfie told me, NOT to buy the expensive things to him and he don't want anythings! i asked about razer mouse information from him and he knew that i wanna buy to him (Can't cheat him for everytime, he like can read through my mind! ishhh..). He stopped me to buy the razer mouse cause it is quite expensive and i may not afford it. After dilemma in low yat for several hours i decided to buy a hard disk for him. (i know my friend will start to complain, cause i asked him for the razer information for so many times and at last i didn't buy! LOL) 

Lastly, he win himself a gaming mouse =_= 

The hard disk cost me more than the razer mouse. LOL~ what am i doing? To buy a razer mouse keep complaining it is so expensive and not worth. (one mouse only wor, need so expensive?) hmmmm.. MY last choice is to buy a hard disk for him :D 



I think some of you will said to boyfie, huiyo! your gf so rich.. Actually im using the saving money for the tr15 to brought this one. The reason i used that saving money is boyfie is more important than tr15. lol. (don't tell him! He will LC one =_= )

Maintain a relationship doesn't mean that have to buy such expensive things to your love one. This is the first time i brought an expensive present to him. Even me, myself also not willing to buy a new Hard disk for my own. (><) You win liao lo!


This is how me and boyfie keep in touch in this 8 months when he is in oversea. (i know he gonna kill me after he saw this post) :-P
This year feel so sad that we do not have any celebration :( Actually i almost forgot how tall is boyfie already. They said time will let you forgot everything! This statement is a true statement!! Please come back baby! T________________T

Started countdown! Cause boyfie coming back in another 3 months time!! YOHOO!

Now gonna share with you Our memory from 2009 to 2013


Can you spot my face keep changing? and boyfie always put his hand on my arm! (you want whole world know that i have a fat arm!! ) Hate him sometime!! >_< 

We have few thousand of photo in my hard disk! LOL~ 
I have found my MR.Right. Why i say so? A Mr.Right will forgive and never abandon you whatever you did~ (only he know what am i talking about) haha

So? How about 2014 photo? Erm.. please stay tune our 2014 photo in coming July! hahaha~ i can't wait to selfie with my baby~ WEEeeeeee~

Let's see besides the present what have i did for him! 


Brought a lot of sticker just for this! (>____<)
But actually i like to collect sticker since i was a kid! hahaha~
and these blue sticker i requested a lot when i was at the post office. 
I told the post office people that "i want a lot a lot". haha.. Cause i lazy to go post office so often!
Yeah let's start writting~ and of cause, the content cannot show you la~ haha :D


I think that's all for today~ Happy 5th Anniversary baby! I Love you from my bottom of my heart. Xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment