Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Friday, March 21, 2014

Recent Thoughts


Recently have a lot of thoughts which i have to choose where to work? 
What job i have to apply for?
It is a confuse and a complicated thought! 
Actually i really don't know what i want.
What i really like for? 
Maybe i like to pursue something special like blogging? 

My dad asked me stay in my hometown to work.
But i love to stay in kl. 
The reason are, KL have a lot of shopping mall,
variety of activity can carry on (although i din't go out so often),
my friend all based in KL
And most important things is, i can attend event in KL
HAHA~
What is that excuses??

Boyfie not around, i feel like dry-ing (like salted-fish)
Just hang at there for nothing sometimes.

Hmm.. Maybe i want what i like to be?
I want to focus more on my blogging life.
I want to be a blogger, a normal accountant.
I willing to learn everything which i think is worth to learn it.

I have a lot of dream.
I should pursue my dream before 30 years old.
I will give myself a try,
at least i try with no regret when i was old.

That's all for today. Xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment