Pei Pei


Follow for more @ peip3i
Home About Me Contact Me Facebook Instagram YouTube Email Image Map
Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Photo Shooting : Future Photographer

Do you prefer your boyfie be the photographer or girlfriend to be the photographer? I always imagine that my boyfie is a photographer. As he really don't know how to snap photo of me. Because he don't know how to catch the best angle of mine. I always force him to hold the camera for me. Hehe~ not only that I always ask him to snap again and again with only one angle or one background. Lol. Sometimes boyfie surrender that he said he want to learn photography skill by buying a photography book in popular books store! Ermmm I just like to tell him that~ you have to capture with the angle! Angle is very important you know!!

Hahaha~ I know I'm a bad gf which always keep complain. But the best things is. He will not get angry no matter what I did for him. I don't know what material he made with?! Maybe............. Made in Japan one. Always with a smile face and I always give him an "equal eyes" expression like this ---> (=_=)

So? Which one you prefer?
They said if boyfie is a photographer when you travel around, you will not worry about your travelling photo. Because your photo will be definitely perfect!



As you can see i'm too early to reach there. I reached there before 7am~ lol (wake up in the early morning to makeup myself)





As you know i love camera and photography the most. While in secondary school i'm a school photographer. Which mean that i'm responsibility to all the school activity in my school, shooting all the photo and put all in the school magazine. It is long long time ago~ i miss that moment. 那就是所谓的曾经~

i just wanna to be a normal photographer. Which mean that i just like to snap my life for blogging :D WEEeeee~

For your information, the photographer is Ashmund (He will be leaving Malaysia in coming September for studying oversea) Wanna find him for shooting just pm him for price :) Action have to be fast :D 
i think will having another shooting with him on July for couple shooting! Boyfie can't run away~

It is worth to invest in this photo shooting~ as you can see the quality is awesome! He is just a young guy and his skill is quite good! 这小子,长大了还得了?! 哈哈哈哈~  i feel comfortable while shooting with him. It is a nice experience.

**Disclosure, this is not an advertorial post. Sharing is caring :) **

That's all for today! Hope you enjoy seeing my photos~ Xoxo. 
Good night :)




No comments:

Post a Comment